Thread: Drew's ZS180
View Single Post
Old 24-01-12, 06:20 PM   #25
Drew

Drew has a spectacular aura aboutDrew has a spectacular aura about
no problem, can build a kv6 turbo if your interested

right where did i get to...

ok so over the past few weeks ive been adding/tweeking the suspension parts to the zs. lots are direct fit, some are not!

been mainly working on the rear, got some new std discs, longer studs, wheel spacers (have them on the front for the brembodge), goodridge braided hoses..

dissapointingly, no brackets on the rear brake hoses like the originals. had to make some L shape brackets and got hold of some P clips, fitted very well in the end.

Gaz bolt up well (not in that pic for the eagle eyed) fit well but seemed to have a lot of space above the spring that i think will need a helper to keep inplace (mot fail from what i remember). but it could also be cos its decked atm, cant really get my finger between wheel/arch atm. pics when im home in the daylight!

ASR lower brace is too long to fit directly. i cut 10mm out of the middle of the brace and welded it back together. the fitting that come with it dont fit either so modding required. but bolts up well now and feels like it will work.

24mm rear arb is prolly a touch long too but the links go vertical when its on the ground which is what you need.

didnt want to drill any holes in the rear lower arms to fit the abs wires so cable tie ftw atm.

cheers
Drew
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote