View Single Post
Old 24-01-11, 06:14 PM   #23
OllieZS

OllieZS is on a distinguished road
A little update

I have recently bought an ITG maxogen and just fitted it last weekend, and what a difference!

low down torque is increased, but tbh the power band is better everywhere actually! And the noise is lovely!

Then on saturday I was ran off the road.

I was minding my own buisness when coming around a long left hand bend, coming towards me on the opposite side were two artics, and as the road began to straighten there is some knob in a celica trying to overtake!
My heart stopped!

I hit the brakes, but the distance was to short, I braced myself for a head on and really thought this might be it, as the road is national speed limit, I was not far off 60, and god only knows how fast the celica was going!

Last minute I swerved over the kerb onto the grass/pavement, the oncoming traffic passed, as the back end came round on me and I came back onto the road sideways then hit the opposite kerb heavily then the car went into undergrowth, just before the car stopped it pitched almost over and I thought it was going to roll, but luckily it came back down on 4 wheels!

NO ONE STOPPED!

I got out the car ran back onto the road to just see the other traffic disappear!

I just cant get over who the hell would TRY to overtake 2 artics on a bloody corner!!!!!

luckily the car and I got away from it rather lightly, Im okay and had no passengers, the car needs to new alloys, 2 tyres and some scratches and marks removed, but luckily everything else is okay.

I was surprised how well everything stood up! a testament to the ZS!

I was searching all weekend for either a set or 2 wheels, but nothing really fitted the bill, until yesterday! I have managed to get hold of a set of BRAND NEW straights!! with centre caps! they are absolutly gorgeus! I almost dont want to put them on the car! lol

Pics soon!

My ZS will rule again!! lmao!
OllieZS is offline   Reply With Quote