Thread: Europe Driving
View Single Post
Old 06-08-12, 06:14 PM   #6
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
I would carry a hi viz vest for everyone in the car and as already said keep yours to hand, there is space between the seat and the inner cill.

I would also carry 2 breathaliser, if you have to use 1 you still have one - make sure it is an approved type, I made the mistake of just buying 1 off eBay just before the law came in but it isn't an approved one.

Worth carrying 2 triangles.

As for breakdown cover it is worth going for one of the larger companies although I had a hard time when I had to use the cover arranged through the RAC, still cost us nearly £500 for a poor repair that I had to get down and car hire that should have been covered.

And on our last trip I bought cover with Direct Line who then told me, 29 minutes before I left home I wasn't covered so I bought through the RAC only to get home to fined that Direct line and covered us.