View Single Post
Old 11-03-18, 02:20 PM   #1
MG ZS STE
Site Supporter

MG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really nice
ROVER 75 tourer spares or repairs MCN PLATINUM GOLD

For sale rover 75 contemporary tourer 135 CDTI 2005. 1 owner from new. Engine was burning oil and was advised requires an engine overhaul/replacement. Was unsure if would keep and do the work or sell on as a project for someone else. After 6 months have decided to sell on as dont have time to do anymore projects. Car is a great spec benefiting from parking heater, rover roof bars, radio/ CD auto-changer, cruise control, electric front seats, tow bar, car has done 143000 miles. Car is also a rare colour code MCN Platinum gold. If you can spread the word of the book of face I would be very grateful. No price as not sure how to value as I am aware that this paint code is sought after but appreciate car is not sold as running and needs battery to start up. Please message me if interest or know of someone who is. Car is in the south of Birmingham 15 minutes from J4 M42. Thanks