Thread: Insurance Time
View Single Post
Old 21-11-12, 03:10 PM   #18
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Aye Nor very pleased, must be like a 1 year 'probationary' type thing where your risk of a second accident is regarded as high!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
That's a great price Gary, I pay very little less to cover my 110 & I have age on my side.
No that many year Marcus The postcode will probably help a lot too I think, would imagine IV2 is a lower risk than my old ML1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyinsurance View Post
It is a great price but check and double check what you are buying, these comparison sites are great to a point but are guilty of selling stripped back policies with high excesses and placing you with companies who are almost un-contactable should you have a claim or a change to make.

Ollie
Sky Insurance

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html
Hear what your saying, good think is it is AXA who are a decent contactable crowd, i think lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross View Post
you would be amazed how much little things like that actually help. If I put myself down as working on an oil rig it's roughly £150 more a year than if I just say I work for an oil company
Very true, remember i got a good drop when i went from delivery driver to signaller.