View Single Post
Old 30-03-10, 07:46 PM   #26
ThumpJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
I wouldn't say that my T16 maestro is that much quicker than my ZS, yes I know it's running a low psi and no intercooler but even so. The ZS will be quicker than you ZR in the twisty bits and a standard ZR180 is quicker than a standard ZR180 in a straight line drag after the first few yards.

What sump have you got on your tubby, I had a vitesse one on my originally, it would grind on the road under heavy breaking!
If you're meaning the ZR 160, there is something like 0.1 of a second difference in 0-60 times between that and a 180. My ZR was a 160 to begin with, and I can assure you that the extra 60+ horses from the new engine make quite a bit of difference.

The sump's a Ti one, it batters everything, actually surprised there's any oil left in the car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevG View Post
For what is it is worth, I have the low level spoiler for reasons that I want to be different and NOT follow the rest of the ironing board spoiler , plus I think it makes the ZS look like a cash 'n' carry shopping trolley!
I know, we've had this discussion a few times and I still think you're a jobbyheid for not getting one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevG View Post
No probs, if I'm free and nothing on, I'll give ye a hand to look.
Good man, I knew you'd be willing to help out if possible, thanks Kev