View Single Post
Old 13-06-10, 07:50 AM   #14
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
How do you insure your cars?

We have all of ours on a multi car policy from Tradex called "HOMEFLEET". There is a basic charge for each driver and then a charge for each car, adding a car costs around £30. All drivers are main drivers building their own NCB so if one has a claim there is less of an impact on the overall cost.

Seeing as there are several drivers in your house I'm sure you could make quite a saving.

When you start the policy you can start with 1 vehicle and add others as they come up for renewal.

Currently we have the ZS, ZR, R100, Maestro T16 and the F all fully comp for under £800 for both of us. My 18yr old learner son is an extra £700 on the R100 but other companies wanted over £1k for him TPF&T so there is even a saving there.

1 word of warning though, they are not very responsive by email, I always ring them.