View Single Post
Old 21-07-09, 06:34 PM   #46
Jem

Jem is on a distinguished road
You can: I got scammed

I sold a headunit on ebay it was in good working order i know this because i had it running before i boxed it up,It was looking just like new

After two weeks of having it:

He said it keeps cutting out and it was installed by a pro,But after alot of emails trying to help him out it turned out he never had it installed by a pro he installed it himself,After alot of emails he let something out that was not right,He told me he had the same model in his other car but his car had been broken into and the face was broke,I knew what was going on he was trying to pull a fast one and swap his one with mine but saying mine was faulty.

He got paypal involved they told me i had to give his money back,Fair enough but i didn't get my headunit back how i sent it out the metal casing was all damged and the leads were cut very short,The changer lead was missing as with screws etc..

Then he wanted me to pay for the return £25 not a chance it only cost £8 to send and the headunit i had back was now not fit to sell,Paypal said i didn't have to pay it but i if dont pay his postage they will block my card&address unless i pay him the postage.

So now ive learnt my lesson and will never sell on ebay even if i could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me View Post
How can I be so thirsty in the morning, when I drank so much last night?:
Jem is offline   Reply With Quote