View Single Post
Old 01-12-10, 10:22 PM   #8
kkman

kkman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
Airing PM's in public is not a good idea... they are PRIVATE messages and should probably stay that way!

From the pictures its hardly conclusive if it is a 52 or 48 throttle body, I can't see any Part numbers in either picture... plus whats to say you havn't swapped them over already and are just trying to get something for free like the BMC? - By no means am I saying you did, just whats to say you didn't?

Sorry if this causes offence or anything, it wasn't meant that way... Just everyone always forget that sellers get conned sometimes too!
mate, to be honest, I can't understand throughly what you said here due to my poor english, to some point, It does cause offence! I wouldn't blame you as you don't know clearly what's going on here and I never expect you know that.

and I don't care wat u saied. the turth is I didn't get what I'v paid for. I'm a Chinese student and my knowledge about motor is fking poor, it's not easy for me to figure out what's the difference between 48MM TB and 52MM TB.

But I have confidence in this matter, wat I'v got is a 48 TB and I won't pay 50 quid for this.

free bmc? wat do u mean?

MG-ZS 1.8L

MG-KKman 0.18L