View Single Post
Old 11-09-16, 01:20 PM   #186
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Slow progress being made........

Induction layout so far.

Temperature sensor and hose 'T' for dash gauge.

Running wires for the gauges. Swapped the sump plug for the Elise adaptor and sensor, that was easier and not as messy as expected. Just need to do the pressure switch adaptor which looks a little tricky with limited space to fit the other parts.

Cables re-routed/remade and run for the battery master switch and relocated battery. Just need to work out the loom and locations to re-route through the master switch terminals for the ecu and pump isolation. One problem encountered so far........I cannot find my battery box! So contemplating either a new one, an alloy chassis bracket or a gel type race battery. As it is a track car and not MSA spec it doesn't need a battery box, but looks better if it was in one.

Dash gauge placement was not as expected, dash panel needs fettling to clear the bezels or it won't sit right.

Some interior work to do, but that'll come in time as my 'to do' list is growing! If I keep this up it won't be on the road for ages!