Thread: ZS TD project
View Single Post
Old 27-08-19, 09:25 AM   #144
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Tbh - I think the aim is to be looking at about the same sort of torque peak as you've got, just starting a bit earlier in the range.
Like you, I've got a bit of awareness of mechanical sympathy; but we'll se what the pressures are all looking like as well as smoke/soot levels etc.

venturing into the unknown, but the test bed runs all suggest it'll spool like a 15 and is an 17/18 hybrid so should also give me more up top.

It is not going to pull as hard as the mustang regardless what I do, less torque & fewer revs; but I think it will corner better and be more "real world usable" with the power/torque it will have.

As you say it is all subjective & once it's on the road more than happy to meet up, hoping to make more events when it's allowed on the road again!
Worst case mini meet half way one time!
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote