View Single Post
Old 31-03-14, 11:19 AM   #1
M17TT180

M17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the rough
ZS MK2 180 Saloon

Ok ok had a hard think over the weekend and have decided to go back into MG ownership

So I am looking for a 180 saloon in a mk2, i've already had PBT, X power grey and yellow so don't really want any of those colours and hopyfully would like one of those stand out colours like firefrost or those flip coloured ones.

Had a nice little payout from the insurance so am willing to pay for something that has been sorted with things like sheddist, catch tank, belts done, exhaust upgrade, alcantara and CAIS.

Not asking for much I know lol.

As you know i'm not really willing to travel more than about 50 miles but if there is anything much further that is exactly what I am looking for then if one of you fine members who is near can have a look for some beer tokens then I can get it transported down. Just dont want to buy something without at least a member having a look at it first.

Reckon my budget can stretch to about 2.5k, past that I think its overspending (unless its that twilight one on here)

Thanks.

Lots of second- hand parts click HERE
Project Typhoon

Last edited by M17TT180; 31-03-14 at 11:31 AM.
M17TT180 is offline   Reply With Quote