View Single Post
Old 10-03-18, 01:28 AM   #37
Skillen

Skillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS Phil View Post
Congrats on the house move, have you got a date to move in? We've just bought a place too just north of Preston. I liked the workshop and Nadia liked the house so it was a win win!
Shame about the ZS. I don't know of any v6 engines for sale but will keep an eye out. Might be worth asking Jason or Howard Hunt if they know of anything? I've got a t series set up which I'm trying to flog? Was going to throw it in the diesel ZS but just fitted another l series instead. If you want to borrow an engine crane let me know.
Shame about POL too. If you wanted to go could always hitch a lift. Not sure which I'll be taking this year.
Thanks mate!
It’s in the “searches” phase at the minute but seems to be going alright with three in the chain.
I have a feeling it won’t be till may though tbh (right when I have a lot on as I’m due to have an ablation for the old ticker (AF) and my cousin stag)

Congrats to you and Nadia too!
Nice to have both of you agreeing on the house, me and Naomi were similar in that we both came away feeling like we each could see the other person living in the house as well as ourselves. Fingers crossed it all moves smoothly and that yours hasn’t been a headache either.

I did think about the t-series as well as roughly price up a Honda swap and it all came back far more expensive than just replacing the damned thing. I didn’t have a problem with the V6 so I felt I should keep it.

My big plan is to build something anyway and a simple engine swap to get it back on the road as it was and then build something up in the new garage will be the plan.
I will need a crane soon. Gonna take the engine and box out in one go hopefully to get it over with quickly but thought about just renting one I’ll see how it all pans out.

Any of yours would be good to get a lift in I remember the diesel from when you bought the track car and the 45 is comfortable lol. The V8 though
But I am actually due up to see the family and lads that weekend now because I honestly didn’t even check the dates this year as I saw it as a write off.
There will always be next time though 👍🏻
Skillen is offline   Reply With Quote