View Single Post
Old 25-11-16, 10:09 PM   #35
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig-ZS180 View Post
Could be anything from 5-10k Mick as it would be mixed use between family through the week mostly and occasional taking to work and then the fun car for over the weekends plus whatever meets and so on that I would go to.
The rover currently gets between 10-13k yearly just back and forth from work and to the shops when we don't want to take the nice car.
Between both cars we had last year we did I think nearly 23k but then that was fortnightly and monthly Subaru meets and Brighton charity runs with that group.
Still a fair few miles then. I was thinking if around 5k max then Peter Best insurance is the way to go. I only pay about £140 fully comp for the modded ZS. Might be worth giving them a call regardless, the only thing I had to do to keep the price down was give them my MGCC membership number for big discount.