View Single Post
Old 26-11-16, 06:38 AM   #37
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Fair enough Craig .... you just came across like there was a time frame issue which was becoming as important as finding a car.

I understand 100% about changing all the time and getting grief from the Mrs. I'm lucky as she's very understanding - and nearly as bad - and to be honest it gets boring. I'm in a 12 month lease car now (extendable to 15) so it's all sorted and we both know that in 9ish months the phone calls and order books will be out again for the next one, but it means for the next year or so I'm not interested in cars which is a first for me since, well, forever!

Well - when I say not interested - I mean apart for trying to source decent cars for guys on here ....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote