View Single Post
Old 26-11-16, 07:56 AM   #38
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Fair enough Craig .... you just came across like there was a time frame issue which was becoming as important as finding a car.

I understand 100% about changing all the time and getting grief from the Mrs. I'm lucky as she's very understanding - and nearly as bad - and to be honest it gets boring. I'm in a 12 month lease car now (extendable to 15) so it's all sorted and we both know that in 9ish months the phone calls and order books will be out again for the next one, but it means for the next year or so I'm not interested in cars which is a first for me since, well, forever!

Well - when I say not interested - I mean apart for trying to source decent cars for guys on here ....
In fairness there is kind of a time frame issue but at the end of the day after messing around as much as we have done already this year I just want to find something we actually want to own rather than make do if you get what I mean. Not in anyway knocking cars that have been suggested but more that they just haven't made me feel "yes that is the one".
Yeah I have seen the posts ref the BMW, looks a very nice car mate. I have been tempted to take up our work lease scheme against one of the A45's or CLA45's but just cannot justify the monthly payments. It is cheaper than normal dues to staff rates but still a lot for not owning the car imo.
If I cannot find one I want before I shall just have to swallow the cancellation charges and then take a new policy out when I did the right one, would rather not but if needs must it's not the end of the world.

Appreciating your searches too mate, you do manage to find them lurking away lol.