Old 09-12-07, 11:45 AM   #18
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewerty View Post
cheers for the ideas got me thinkin
Good good

Next time we are going on a track day I will give you a shout....it may open up a new path for you to try

Thing is.....from past experience.......with my karts......

I bought it end of 2004......used it in the last races to understand it....

Rebuilt it over the winter and came to the grid for 2005......and gave everyone a big shock......finished 2nd in class and 4th overall.

over the winter of 2005 we rebuilt it and developed it for 2006 and albeit a bit fragile......it was quicker than before and plenty of other area to improve in.....finished 4th overall again and lost 3rd by 1 point

with anything.........there is always room for improvement and development as new parts become available and lessons are learnt from weaknesses you encounter along the route.......

biggest thing to make your car quicker.........is the driver......and judging by 1/4 mile time......your reaction times must be pretty damn quick James ......build on that by going on track and you will further yourself as a driver or at least make yourself more complete.

Just don't follow me thats all.......I get quicker and quicker then crash that ain't gonna happen this time round though

Jim