View Single Post
Old 24-03-13, 07:33 PM   #2
Din

Din has a spectacular aura aboutDin has a spectacular aura about
My aim is to achieve a good quality conversion, i dont want massive power, and it most definalty is budget job, but with the responsibilitys i have thats only to be expected.

What im after is... standard T turbo running 12 psi and looking like it should have been there !

It would also be nice to have a few extras on the car... cruise, air con (which no one seems to bother with), leccy rear windows as Pete mentioned would be good too.

The only thing that will be rushed is the strip of the 420, i really need clear goals on all the parts i need, but the car can not stay here for long at all, i just dont have the space what with the caravan on the drive, and i also dont want complaints as i rent... so having a drive that can fit 3/4 cars plus a garage... and owning a total of 5 cars and a caravan and taking up road space is not on in my mind, i like to keep my self to myself and not get in anyones way.

So.. the 420 should be delivered Wednesday, so i need the Ti gone by then !

Interestingly when i was looking up cruise control at stupid o clock yesterday i came across this from 2009 !

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=318899

Looked a little happier then didnt it !
Din is offline   Reply With Quote