View Single Post
Old 23-10-07, 07:29 PM   #13
affmabus

Location: Bellshill before that it was Coatbridge and before that Plains (im not a gypsy)
affmabus is on a distinguished road
hi guys, sad times for me, I know the price is kinda set high, this is for numerous reasons. 1 the car is practically new and was bought for near 12 grand brand new, 2 I have really looked after this car and apart from the accident damage (which was not in my power to avoid) it is at 'new car' standard 3 I agree with one of our fellow owners that half the problem with our chosen cars is the fact that people are lying down and taking it that our 'decent' cars are worth as much as a 9 year old mondeo thats went round the clock! there should definetly be money tied in our cars as in my opinion rover/mg going bust didnt change the condition of our cars! also there is the fact that Ive spent a hell of a lot of money on the car, and upon seeing 52 plate standard zr's on forecourts for near 6 grand I thought I could realistically ask a bit more for my Zed. will however consider any worthwhile offers made to me tho

Thanks again guys
High Five
Seany