View Single Post
Old 14-09-12, 03:23 PM   #17
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
To be fair, I reckon we could muck in for most things, but I think the car owner should bring what ever they want to get done. I'll be up for getting an induction set up and lowering springs next and would be more than happy to come down with the actual kit in the boot, and let everyone loose on my shed using your tools to get it all done. I doubt there is anything on the car that with our collective knowledge, tools, a Haynes manual and the internet just incase - that we couldn't all muck in and change.

In terms of stocking kit Mick - not sure - maybe nuts, bolts, washers and cable ties but not anything like oil, spark plugs etc unless you wanted to turn it into a bit of a business thing, or make it a site profit making opportunity.

I'd be up for coming down again for sure.....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote