View Single Post
Old 02-10-10, 02:15 PM   #67
grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
Apart from having a wee altercation with a wall getting into my drive (thank god it's getting vinyls to cover the scrape lol) the car appears to be fine, battery seems fine and not losing charge, the car starts with no issues and just did a 100 mile trip to fife and back with no issues so reckon the battery was almost drained when I got it and with having everything hooked up ie sat nav, phone, iPod, lights, wipers, stero etc it never got a chance to charge.

And Jay, the centre console mod was for getting a mk2. That project will be on the back burner until I get a mk2 after the wedding for my daily drive 180.

This project is purely track fun so seats will be out, weight loss diet, stereo out, new back box to suit decat, induction and btcc replica vinyls. Will be doing that once it's gone through MOT in November then up to Knockhill for racing!
Doubt the weather on the way up would have helped the m6 was a nightmare yesterday never seen so much rain looking forward to seeing the progress on it