Thread: HID kits
View Single Post
Old 08-10-13, 08:02 PM   #7
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Had them in mine for the past 2 mots and has never caused an issue. Always been in perfect beam pattern so no issues.
I've got the normal H7 bulbs, tried the h7r but very little difference so stayed with what I had.
4300k is as close to natural white light
6000k is white with a minor blue hint to it, more like the usual setup in most newer cars
8000k is more blue (I've got these in mine) it gives that slight bluey look from a distance but its not strong or too noticeable and the light dispersal is great. Slimline ballasts with canbus on mine for as and when I eventually change cars they will be compatible with other marque's as weren't a cheapy set.

I would fit them to any car that doesn't have them as standard as are a great improvement over standard halogen bulbs.
Obviously with mots can only speak from experience but I haven't ever had problems passing because of the bulbs since they've been fitted