View Single Post
Old 26-05-14, 09:51 AM   #96
tallgeese

tallgeese is on a distinguished road
UPDATE TIME

List of issues i have found so far:

01: The boot is sagging and seems to be missing a few clips - Nearly sorted just need to replace two missing metal clips off the brackets

02: The rear bumper is loose on the drivers side- Been told this is a common thing due to a previous owner removing the bumper and breaking a flimsy bracket that is unimportant

03: The spare wheel well is full of rust and has been painted with what looks like under seal - Cleaned up as much rust as i could and painted to prevent further rusting, but need to get a hole welded up but its only small so thats ok

04: The rear door handles are both the wrong colour for the car - Same need to find two royal blue handles or get these repainted.

05: There is something rattling on the drivers door but not sure what it is - Someone left a washer in the door!

06: Part of the front bumper is being held on by a cable tie but cant see very well what part - Not looked at this any further yet

07: The center console does not seem to be fit right - Will be sorted when i paint it

08: The clock and dash lights in general are all very dim - Bulbs need changing and clock is on its way out and doesn't light up.

09: Exhaust pipe is too short for the car it's about 4inches too short - Pipe extended to its proper length

10: Metal hub that the fuel pumps go into is rusted to smeg - Replaced with a less rotten one (£35 for part and fitting)

IM GETTING THERE!

Last edited by tallgeese; 26-05-14 at 12:47 PM.
tallgeese is offline   Reply With Quote