View Single Post
Old 17-09-08, 08:35 PM   #1
Phate

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
Update on ze Zed!!!

Evening all,

Now due to the fact I have a unhealthy amount of spare time on my hands I've been doing quite a bit to the car.

First off, I fitted the new inlet manifold so the car now runs and sounds exactly as it should

Got new front brakes on and also painted my calipers + carriers - the brakes are EBC Greenstuffs and EBC Ultimax pads and they work fantastically I haves the rears to do but I left the pads in bloody Manchester :o

Fitted my bluetooth kit, works a treat!

Fitted a chrome exhaust tip

Fitted the induction kit which gave me a nice power boost, the CAF is a bit restricted but I'll be sorting that out Friday

Fixed the common rear bumper sag

Replaced the bonnet, when the original repairs were done I bought a bonnet but because it took a little longer to come the original was repaired. It had been seriously annoying me, the badge was faded, it was bent, dented, paintwork was horrible on it.

When I replaced the bonnet I adjusted the wings and sorted out 90% of the panel alignments on the front, now I just need to reposition the front bumper (its about 5mm too low) and the panels on the car will be perfect and you won't be able to tell it was in an accident anymore

Anyway, this is how it looked...

Gave it a clean tonight, plus it was a prime opportunity to try out my new tripod and head \o/

And this is how it looks right now...

Full size

Full size

I'll do the front bumper alignment this week and get some daylight pictures then