View Single Post
Old 01-08-12, 08:50 AM   #4
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
It probably seems to some we had been soft but many did not see what we were managing behind the scenes. I for one have never met him or even dealt with him, so on a prefessional level who am I to judge someone? If I had dealt with him and had issues then it would be a different story being a site owner. It was a case of having people inform us of poor service and to monitor this until such time we had to act. In the light of recent topics of conversation it was getting out of hand.

We live and die by our decisions, let's hope this is seen as a positive. In life we have to learn to forgive people and hope they change their ways, in this case it appeared not.