View Single Post
Old 03-08-12, 08:23 AM   #10
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
It's times like this when you feel let down by the system and nowhere to turn to. Pity no-one has suggested any CCTV in the locality?

I have been in similar situations where the Police can't or won't intervene but as soon as you seek retribution you are the guilty party, a no-win situation I'm afraid. However if threatening behaviour was reported then that must be followed up.

VOSA would have been high up on my list if that were me. This is when people need voice recorders
Let down by the system... yeah I know that feeling - Its the "yes there is more than enough evidence to convict, but its going to cost us too much money so we are dropping the case" comment from the Criminal Prosecution Service that got me!! - So that person was found guilty in a Civil court (not criminal) instead and gets away with the prison time they should have had! (Leaving me to fight the person in court for the last 4 years almost totally draining me of all my money and plunging me further into debt that I can protect my children the best I can!)

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote