View Single Post
Old 03-08-12, 11:32 AM   #22
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Sadly it goes on in a few garages,I was at work and out in the van when I saw one of my colleagues flying around a roundabout now he is in his sixties so not exactly boy racer material so when I saw him the next day I said to him Christ you must have been late for something to be driving like that, to which he replied my "my car was in all day at the local garage" what I saw was one of the young mechanics out thrashing my colleagues car on a "road test".to be fair he challenged them on it and got a travelling apology and a free service the next time he brough the car in.don't know what happened to the mechanic.