Thread: Had enough
View Single Post
Old 29-05-14, 04:48 PM   #29
M17TT180

M17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the rough
I think everyone goes through something at some point in their life.

I've had my fair share, dealing with my father passing away after I was born, that screwed me up as a kid. Also suffered from neck pain for most of my life which was diagnosed as torticollis a few years back, that got me really down.

A friend once told me something that has stuck with me through the bad times and has always kept me going.

'Somewhere in the world there is always someone worse off than yourself'

A number of years ago I was on the princes trust course which was for helping people with little self confidence and low self esteem. There were 3 young lads staying at the hostel who had sought asylum after escaping war in Kosovo and they joined us with the activities. We got talking to them and they told us that two of them had their whole family's executed whilst they were hiding.

The point of me telling you this is because no matter how low you feel nothing can compare to what these guys went through and this is what I think about whenever I start to feel down.

Lots of second- hand parts click HERE
Project Typhoon
M17TT180 is offline   Reply With Quote