Thread: Steering Wheels
View Single Post
Old 28-06-19, 02:19 PM   #1
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Steering Wheels

So - while I was having a look through stuff on the bay of E, I came across a job lot of MG / Rover steering wheels. I put through an offer which was accepted and they turned up today.

Amongst the TF, R75 and ZT wheels were two that may be of interest to someone here before they go back on ebay.

My boy's gonna be documenting it all for his enterprise GCSE ...

So - one is a standard ZS perforated leather wheel in decent condition, the other a R45 sport leather wheel without stereo controls (bonus...) also in decent condition. I've given them a clean up, but I'm gonna get my boy to clean them again, wax them and photograph them properly to advertise them.

If anyone's interested - let me know. I also understand a few people may have ZTs, or TFs or look to do a TF wheel conversion to their ZS, so 1st come, 1st served with the best of them.

The ZT/R75 wheels have got stereo controls fitted and one of the 75 wheels also has the buttons for cruise control.

Pricewise - I'll only be looking for about £30 for the standard ZS wheel, £40 for the R45 wheel (it's chunkier with thumb pads). The TF/R75 and ZT wheels will be anything from £10-£20 depending on how they clean up

Cheers

Last edited by Dan1971; 28-06-19 at 02:40 PM.