View Single Post
Old 12-12-10, 04:20 PM   #27
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by andys1981 View Post
ave got the same catch tank in ma garage mate,ye can ave it for nowt,the wee pipe seems to have collapsed tho,that was the first one i bought off yampiedog,the second one i got off shafz,never used it,ye can have it for parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
Bollocks wish I had known that I have been meaning to get a catch tank for ages lol

seeing as I have already ordered mine, sure Grimlet wid be glad to tak it Andy, cheers for the kind offer, should really put up a wanted thread for things I want

Well got stuck in about cleaning the exterior today, also engine bay was thoroughly gutted as it was minging tbh. Came up like new in there, was just a quick wash down on the body as it was so flaming cold the day. Also got engine flush and fresh oil along with pollen filter change.. Once again a huge thanks to Kev who came across with mini service goodies and working vis motors he had. Vis motors in and she is flying Sounds mean as **** with the blown exhaust lol, engine is nice and quiet and cannot wait to get a proper zorst on then an air filter when i find one at a guid price Kev took some photos today showing the bits requiring some tlc and show her washed down

Bad Points

Last edited by KevG; 12-12-10 at 06:36 PM.
Maxfly is offline   Reply With Quote