View Single Post
Old 22-09-10, 11:05 AM   #4
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
That's another thing I'd have to check, what are the differences between the Hatch and Saloon apart from the boot of course?
They are only different from the C pillar back, hatch is mair flexible with it's wider opening. Saloon has bigger boot, but more restricive opening, seats fold down in both - iirc flat in the hatch. When you fold seats down in saloon you won't get full width of car to slot things through into passenger compartment as there are bulkheads intruding in from the sides Oh an sallon looks better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Well I'm undecided to be honest. I've probably put the best part of ?10k into the car (including buying her but not including servicing, etc). I could sell as standard and get a lot of money for the parts though.

My thinking behind a 120 is that I've already got ITB's, a VVC head, etc sitting at home and I fancy something a bit stripped out which I can't do with the BRM.
I like that thinking an the 4 pot K's do apparently have better handling due to the lighter lump up front, just would seem a pity tto get shot of the BRM but only you can decide I suppose