View Single Post
Old 15-03-12, 06:53 PM   #18
Phate

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
*sigh*

I got my car back tonight, picked it up outside Dads yard where it is pitch black, jumped in it...instantly remembered why I love it.

Anyway, got home, then when reversing on the driveway as I'm using my wing mirrors alot I thought "I swear this is cleaner than when I gave it to him"

Got out, checked round it...it's been washed! the hell?!

And it's been done with a freaking sponge...put it this way, it doesn't look like the OP anymore

As ungrateful as it sounds...I really really wished it hadn't have been done. The paintwork was mint, about 5 million layers of wax on it, all I had to do was maintain it, quick 30 minute wash each weekend, done. Now the paintwork is freakin horrid to touch, was smoother than a babys arse before and its full of little lines in the paintwork

I text Dad asking why did he wash it (he knows I'm a bit anal when it comes to that car) he said he didnt, Jack (his brother who works with him) did it as he had nothing else to do.

I know I sound ridiculously ungrateful and I'll give it a proper wash this weekend and assess the damage in the daylight but I genuinely wish he hadn't of done it.

Ah well...hopefully me sweating my bollocks off waxing it this weekend will help it out.