View Single Post
Old 03-08-18, 09:34 PM   #255
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Small update. The exceptional weather has stopped any work planned as way too hot to work outside plus a plethora of other jobs I have to do! I’ve noticed the white chequered decals have cooked in this heat! So that’s another job on the very long list. Youngest daughter Chloe has a new boyfriend, qualified mechanic, he was bored one weekend so he swapped over the front lower arms. However noticed the jacking points have corroded as too near the chassis rail. I got some more work to do Is there a repair panel available for this? No doubt I’ll need to make panels to suit. I guess it sitting so long has really damaged it as it’s been outside. In time I’ll need to look at making a decent carport to protect it.
I really miss having a ZS to drive, I must look at doing something about that.