Big-Jay

Big-Jay has a spectacular aura aboutBig-Jay has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeus101 View Post
Awesome work on that rot mate!
Thanks Buddy !

Quote:
Originally Posted by petet16 View Post
It's way better protected than it was at build, I've used loads of the Bilt Hamber products, I've been really impressed with them.
Cheers bud !

Can't fault Bilt Hambers Stuff, tried many different brands and products but I always return. Their Deox C rust remover, the one you dilute in water, is excellent stuff too !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LozMachine View Post
Briiliant work happening there , makes me wonder if there will ever be repair panels available in the future like the mgb etc are catered for, looks like most 45/zs are going to go through this at some point , especially the front jacking points/floor area , had to weld a patch in my 02 plate for the mot and to be fair the whole area looks pretty terrible lol
Thanks mate !

I'd love to see some reproduction panels being produced for the ZS as the ones that were left over from the factory are spread few and far between now, took me ages and many many phone calls to find the ones I needed. Unfortunately I can't see it happening just yet, I don't think there's a big enough calling at the moment. I did try having a look on a few Honda Civic websites as I know that's what the 45/ZS is based on but I had no luck there either.

That's not too bad for an 02 plate, I've seen worse !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Just wow! Great work again Jay, the quality of what your doing looks great. I look forward to the next update which will hopefully have no more corrosion appearing.
Thanks Gary

Just the roof left to sort now but I've booked her in for the last week of April for that as I have some time off work and I don't need to use the car until after that anyway. I don't think they'll be any more corrosion to find after this, I've had a good dig around the rear end and all looks excellent there, looks as if just the front end suffered. The rear arches will get the same treatment as this, back to bare metal, Zinc primed, Gravigarded, painted and waxed, in the summer.
Big-Jay is offline   Reply With Quote