View Single Post
Old 02-10-15, 10:54 AM   #33
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Woohoo it's running again .happy days thanks Marcus and the random bloke in my street for helping me turn the car around so I could work on it.thanks Pete for the find on the fuse popping issue and everyone who threw in ideas.so soggy sounder removed it stopped blowing fuses then I had a fiddle with the crank sensor connector among pretty much every other one in the engine bay.I removed the purge valve and refitted it.connected my new jump start pack turned the key and hey presto it fired straight up no lumpy running no misfires it does however have a sticky throttle and the same error codes keep coming up but that's for another day just happy I haven't killed it.