View Single Post
Old 23-05-16, 10:30 AM   #30
hansligg

hansligg is on a distinguished road
Just a little (pic heavy) update of my 180 over the last couple of months:

Had a new clutch plate and repaired the Bracket, due to be fitted with Sheddist clutch when I can source funds.

Now all mechanical issues have been dealt with, I decided to attack the body, more specifically the imperfections and first on my list was the scuff on the front bumper where I dinged a car at traffic lights,

Front bumper respray along with full machine polish removing swirls and all light scratchings:

image share

I then decided to change the alloy wheel colours as they were looking old, tired and scuffed to high heaven!

This all happened within a week, the Alloy wheel colour will be much like love or hate but ill leave it here:

image hosting site no sign up

Whilst the alloys were being refurbished, i decided to go the full hog and get light tints on the rears to add to the look I was going for. the next plan is to add the same tints to the fronts, subtle yet effective.

Next little modification was purchasing a set of these charver-looking rear aftermarket lights:

image hosting over 5mb

decided to go with red tint spray but blanking off the indicators and reverse lights, hoping it all turned out as standard as possible without looking charver-ish:

image hosting 5mb

Turned out they look pretty good and very much a one-off:

how to take a screen shot

Fitted them to the car but after a little struggle with bolts as they had rusted on:

picture upload

Now for the Valeting from Maximus Valeting, took him all Sunday but now i have a finished product apart from front tints. I got the car back, new alloys, tints and freshly machine polished to within an inch of its life, I gave it the whole hog of wash, wax, sealant and inside and out thorough clean from Maximus Valeting £50 I cant complain.

Snow foam

screenshot

free uploader

upload pics

adult photo sharing

cleaned, dried and ready for wax and polish:

screen capture freeware

imagur

Finished Product:

[img=http://s33.postimg.org/s7hz71hsf/image.jpg]
photo sharing sites

how do i print screen

image uploading site

NIGHT SHOT TO FINISH OFF

image hosting site no sign up

Last edited by hansligg; 23-05-16 at 11:35 AM.
hansligg is offline   Reply With Quote