View Single Post
Old 18-02-11, 02:45 PM   #28
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr ZS180 View Post
I just realised that the majority of people on the site have standard cars in showroom condition and I was not going to get many good comments at all, plus the fact that I'm planning more mods, which clearly wont go down well.

I will put up some pics of my SD1 though which was fairly standard and the one thing I miss from it is the V8! I want one in my Z
I think most have carried out mods so you are not alone. Seen mine? As for future mods, please let us in on what you have planned. There are a few on here tracking them so you are not alone. Mine isn't showroom condition and after 6 years of ownership and 60k miles in my hands it is used but looked after, if you know what I mean

That's on my wishlist, rwd V8 powered ZS