View Single Post
Old 25-10-13, 10:27 PM   #16
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
Glad my car doesnt have ears............................all these breakers...What we need is some stories of people who are keeping theirs, modifying, loving, enjoying............

I for one will only part from mine in one of two ways, either I go or petrol disappears....
Come on we are ZS lovers........................
As I said Gordon, I love the car and didn't want to part with it but when it gets to the point that for what it will need doing it far outweighs its value to me it's better for me to get rid of it and get something else as I have 2 children to think about in the equation too.
I have modified the car and loved doing it but I have got to the point where it's not worth doing now an I need the car to be reliable at all times as when out with a 5 & 1 year old you don't want it letting you down in the middle of nowhere do you. It probably wouldn't do that buy as both myself and my partner have now lost faith in her it's probably time to call it a day.
I'm not knocking the zs at all as I do really enjoy the car and will if I don't have one for my next car get another at some point as it has got under my skin.
It probably won't be broken but standardised and sold on.
Don't let the yellow one take it to heart