Thread: 182 va va voom!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-14, 07:34 PM   #25
Cally180

Cally180 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
Crackin thread this Cally loads of good pics and video, look's like your putting a few quid into the Trackdays now and car look like it goes like the clappers
Weather looks stinking at Knockhill and don't imagine it to be too much fun in the wet
Good to see the yellow 180 still running, guy who has it put this video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_WptabtJPo
Im gonna do another track day this year but will wait till Sun shines.

cheers mate,

I was going to either keep the ZS and do a few more mods to it or move on, and I got the clio but the ZS is quicker in the last third of the straights than me if he gets out the corner quick enough. the ZS can happily hold a clio 172/182 out but will never pass it..

I don't mind putting a few quid in to it, I'm not one of these people who look at the value of the car and think its not worth another adding too.. If I like it I do it just not decided where I want to take this one now.

he has a couple of video's from previous times, he originally wanted the ZS as a part time track car until he got better, but now he is running two 180's as you seen in that video. he did take a fiat coupe turbo and blew that up last time. proper converted to a MG man haha!

let us know next time your up, and maybe even smokey might bring the site car back from the dead by then... maybe haha
Cally180 is offline   Reply With Quote