View Single Post
Old 13-09-15, 12:45 PM   #1
M17TT180

M17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the rough
M17TT's ZS No.....

..... awww cr*p I have forgotton!

Anyway, typhoon went yesterday, decided that although yes its great to have a monogram it was a bit tatty and I just got bored with it. So put it up for swap!

So yesterday a nice chap came over (said chap I got the black alcantaras from) and he was happy to do a straight swap for his mk2 180!

Few points need addressing but over all the car is in really good condition and has been totally undersealed underneath, 65k on the clock and best of all he didn't want to keep the seats so they are now back in the car they came out of the factory with

Points that need sorting:
Exhaust looks like its off a mk1 saloon, Its a scorpion one so swapped it with the xpower one I have as preferred the tip, just need to give it an extra 10-15mm.
Headlights are grey R45 ones but have a set of ZS ones ready to go.
Both rear handles are a little loose, one side isn't even right, possibly off a CR-V or something like that.
Front bumper needs a full respray, it is peppered with stone chips.

Other than that just a tiny bit of tidying up here and there but otherwise a sound car and also the belts were done recently

Lots of second- hand parts click HERE
Project Typhoon
M17TT180 is offline   Reply With Quote