View Single Post
Old 16-07-09, 09:52 AM   #9
andy_airsoft

andy_airsoft is on a distinguished road
Thanks Dan I do want buyers to know that the car isnt 100% perfect but for £1700 and an 8 year old car you cant expect it to be perfect.

Ive said to the guy thats offered the £1700 that I'll let him know by the weekend, still not sure I'm happy going to that price but we will see, there are a few cars Ive seen that I like but would rather wait and get one that I want.

Was offered £700 part ex yesterday and the garage that offered that said "has the HG gone on it yet" to which I replied "sorry do you know nothing about the v6 MG ZS's then as that only happens to the K series engine and not the KV6 engine". The man really didn't know about the Leon either as I said to him about the cam belt neededing changing for the second time and he said "oh does it, didn't know that" so needless to say I told him where to go.

My dad did have a look at the VIS last night and being a sparky for BT for 20 years he knows what to look for in an electrical circuit. all the solders looked ok and once back in it seems to work 8/10 times with the smaller kick at 3000rpm and the main one at 3500 - 3800rpm which is good so anyone looking to buy will notice the difference.

I hope it does go to someone here rather then someone who wont be able to look after her as well i.e a garage or non MG nut!
andy_airsoft is offline   Reply With Quote