View Single Post
Old 04-06-08, 10:14 PM   #1
Southside_ZS

Southside_ZS is on a distinguished road
My 1st ZS, Damaged project...

Hi all, Quite new to this site. Im a member on most of the MG and Rover sites out there, Some people may know me. lol.

Anyway In the past few months i've started buying damaged MG-Rovers and fixing them up as they get written off so easily now a days and its a shame to see some good cars go to waste. I do a proper job on them, Im a fully qualified mechanic and learnt a fair bit of bodywork at college. Only thing i dont do is the painting but i've got a good friend who has his own bodyshop so he does all the paintwork for me dirt cheap. So far this year i've done a ZT, a ZR and now just bought this ZS. First ZS i've owned, had loads of MG-R's in the past excpet a ZS. Anyway picked it up off ebay for £850 looking like this...

Its the 1.8+ only got 33k on the clock. Needs o/s/r suspension sorting but all parts for that are included in the sale. Needs an o/s/r door and theres a dent in the o/s/f wing which may pop out. When i get it home i'll give it a good going over and i'll post pics of progress as i go along. Another one saved from the breakers anway.
Southside_ZS is offline   Reply With Quote