View Single Post
Old 03-08-12, 09:40 AM   #18
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
i dont do MOTs but after any job the car gets a roadtest unless it was just something daft like interior trim/wipers ect, if the car hasnt been in for over a month the car gets a vehicle health check as well which tbh is quite a thorough check, dont rag cars just to make sure they are driving true, no funny noises, vibrations, pulls, gear changes are okay, brake noises, as i said things do happen to cars time to time, luckily touch wood nothing to me on road although i did crash a h/drive van into a skip when i was an aprentice and when it was snow ice i couldnt see out the back of a zafira and knocked into a mondeo(both sales cars) and dented a customers door when the door swung open due to the check strap being broken and it hit off the ramp, but we even repaired that f.o.c.
i just cnt believe the balls of the owner of the garage, i think perhaps he may not have the insurance and is hopng he will just go away and leave it