View Single Post
Old 15-05-18, 09:02 AM   #12
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Well - quite a way along the line towards a black, very low mileage, good provenence TF135. Good mechanical history but needs some cosmetic work apparently - mainly due to it being a "London" car - whatever that means. Collecting my boy early from 6th form as he has a free at the end of his day tomorrow to go and check it over, but unless it's in a bad way, it'll likely be here by the weekend.

Has brake and alloy(quite badly scuffed) upgrade with alcantara and factory black hardtop with protective case.

Ebay is terrible though and my tinkering gene has kicked in good and proper already and we've not even got it yet. An auction for a brand new set of 4 black, original 16" alloys was ending at £123 last night so stuck in a cheeky bid and stole them really so the car when it arrives will be treated to a nice set of brand spanking alloys. Will ensure it's got decent tyres to swap over or I'll get new ones, then badges, then .... then .... then ....