View Single Post
Old 13-12-10, 12:33 PM   #34
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Cheers a'body, hoping exhaust and bodyworks touch ups will be done very soon! Also sheddist kit is now ordered and should be with me shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Looking good bud

Iv bought The same mud flaps again i had on FXJ for NYH. And it looks nice with the black and blue . I imagaine it would be the same for the black and green?. Can pop over sometime and let you have a look, see for yourself

Stephen
Think they will work bud and tbh the amount of protection the give over not having any makes it worth having them So flaps will be added lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caled View Post
Lovely colour, and loving the understated spoiler!

What do you use for cleaning the engine bay? Ive always been tempted to do mine, but dont want to knacker anything up.
Twas stuf Kev brought over, G101 I think it was called?!?! Worked a treat, sprayed it on and hosed down while car was running keeping too much water away from electrical bits and pieces. The oil filler cap was brown and black when i picked car up lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Well done Gary, love the colour. Nice xmas pressie for you!

To Me,

Lot's of Love

From Me

X X X

lololol, because I'm worth it