View Single Post
Old 10-12-07, 10:16 PM   #19
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sduk View Post
what air vent are you fitting mate?
mind the one that was broken inside, it was ordered but never arrived in time, so will get it done in inverness. was going to paint the brakes tonight.....so went and pulled out my locking nut and the 'key' is all distorted so that put paid to that, something else to jar the smarmy salesman wi tomorrow lol Aswell as the fact that when it was serviced they never changed the air filter and it took a few goes to get her started tonight for some reason, hoping its just because she was sitting about for a bit So i cleaned an hoovered the inside, then polished up the wheels, they were caked in a thin coating of tar but an hour with metallic t-cut has them looking braw!! Then gave a quick polish and left it at that, will go over her with a wax tomorrow and get some photos taken, but looks a millions times better already The only other things i did was wipe down the engine as it was dusty as hell, tighten the screws for the arm rest and reattach the front bit of the seat on passenger side, oh an threw some cd's in the multichanger as couldn't be arse wippin it out yet