Thread: T16
View Single Post
Old 22-05-22, 10:30 AM   #90
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Apologies for the delay in updating... But here we go

MGF has gone to a new home (Down your way actually Peter!) back in Sept last year.

House went through and we moved in Sept last year, but it took BT 6 months to get crappy Broadband to the house (was living on even worse 3G for work etc). Finally got Starlink installed and used that since.

Started work on the car, but it was slow as doing in on weekends and around work and family. Then a couple of months ago decided that it was about time (almost 10 years) we got married, so booked that in for August this year.

This means that I need to get a few projects sorted before then for the space, and since the T16 was basically two cars on my drive, I have given them to a local mechanic to put the new engine in and tidy it all up (then MOT it).

Will update further when I have news of the car

(Still got the Pontiac Firebird, need to do some work on that at some point too!)

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote