View Single Post
Old 15-05-16, 04:03 PM   #169
Skillen

Skillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the rough
Not updated this thread in a while so thought I'd update this rather than post a new thread of nonsense after this weekends fiddling.

Done a few bits and pieces since the last update so ill summarise a little bit.

fitted brembodge pug brembos last year:

Now I've decided to upgrade these for the reanult clio kit which i got a bracket made up for (no pics of these though as they're not painted)

Fitted Gaz GHA coilovers last year:

It's a little higher than this now but you get the drift.

She then got the belts done and at the same time i had Piper 270 cams fitted
unfortunately they didn't fit the vernier pulleys but that will happen later on now when i save up for a remap.

Then i did nothing with her for a while as I moved away from home (finally) and got myself to Chester from Cumbria meaning that the car fell by the wayside as i had other things to do and having to pay rent has depleted my disposable income massively so I can't be buying things left right and center any more! luckily I did most of my spending when i had the chance so most of it is still sitting waiting for some money to be fitted!

when I was moving to my new gaff, the body kit on the left wing went awol somewhere on the motorway:

So as the drivers side bumper was damaged too from being too low and hitting a pot hole I decided that the front needed doing:

(not easy to see in the photo but the bumper is hanging off!)

I bought a new old stock in primer MK2 bumper off Stephen and sent that off for spraying and a used wing off eBay.

This weekend has consisted of sorting that out:

Everything off.

Everything back on.

No bumper gap!

Then i gave her a long overdue wash, polish and clean inside (and then photo-whored)

Didn't get any more pics of the interior as lighting is a bit bad today in the sun but rest assured it is spotless!!

Went to get food and then saw another so had to park next to it obviously:

So that's this weekends work, still a lot to do, gearbox things and bodywork mostly, those bloody headlights need a good sorting too!
Gonna have a post update with all of my mods etc. on it soon as there is a good list to put up now

I'm pleased with how shes turning out and happy she can still scrub up well!

Last edited by Skillen; 15-05-16 at 04:12 PM.
Skillen is offline   Reply With Quote