View Single Post
Old 18-04-23, 06:36 PM   #347
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
sounds like a plan, all the best to the daughter and forthcoming marriage.

Hope the building goes well.

Planning stage, it’s relentless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_b82 View Post
It's one major thing I miss about not having the ZS atm - 60L of super only gets me about 300miles...

55L of diesel would do about 550....

Ironically though, I can drive through bristol in the V8 without clean air charge, but I'd have to pay in the ZS....
Never makes sense, even the old Audi V8 gets inside these zones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Oooh...building a garage. Go on Mick...!

Shame you're so far away, I've just sold my S90 and looking for an estate or hatch to get Milo into. At the moment I've fixed a crate in the camper and I'm using that but there's no escaping that it's a van...ie...noisy and slow.

Always liked the c30 Volvo. A guy on the Volvo forum I'm on, is selling a mint T5...
T5, nice 5 cyl burble. Apparently the 2.0 turbo is better and less juicy. Nice package all the same and one I wouldn’t mind, but that negates why I’m doing this