View Single Post
Old 24-04-23, 09:17 AM   #350
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
He popped round for a chat, drove his gifted VW Fox, I can see why he didn’t like it, told him to park it up the road!

His dad gave it to him, immaculate motor but poverty. He’s a biker and doesn’t do cars, just a means to commute in the winter and to cart his dog around when needed. But he knew the Volvo and that was miles better, plus my Audi was far superior to the Volvo. We are all happy as sold the V8 so that will help finish the workshop build.

Back to normal, one car less, less distraction and now space to move the MG to whilst I start the build. Feels like things are starting to click. PAYE back to normal code, hopefully a pay rise when my annual review gets completed and seeing Chelsea are out of Europe I might cancel my BT Sport subs!

Forgot to add his dad said he can sell the Fox and do what he wants with the money. So he’s better off, keeps his Volvo and pockets the cash.

Last edited by stamford; 24-04-23 at 09:21 AM.
stamford is offline   Reply With Quote